Terms & Conditions for Innhealth
- Benefits have a general waiting period of two months.
- Benefits are spread over the year and can accumulate to the following month if not utilised.
- All benefits are reset annually.
- The benefits are as per product/plan and limits thereof. (See table attached)
- If a policy is not paid by the 1st of each month, the account will be suspended. Member is not supposed to attempt accessing service as this will be deemed fraudulent.
- If a premium is not paid over 3 consecutive months, the account will be terminated.
- The fund or policy administrator is not liable for service refusal by service providers. However, the administrator will be able to assist a member by referring to an alternative service provider within 3 working days.
- The plan has access to a select few service providers which may change from time to time. Member should be aware of key service providers to avoid any inconveniences.